Bask in the radiant glow of this Handpainted chiffon saree in a vibrant shade of yellow. The captivating brushstrokes across the delicate fabric bring an artistic flair to your ensemble. The cheerful yellow hue imbues the saree with a sense of warmth, joy, and positivity.
The Handpainted motifs on the chiffon fabric are a testament to the skill and creativity of the artist. Each stroke and detail tells a story, creating a unique and captivating design. The patterns dance across the saree, reminiscent of blooming flowers or the gentle sway of summer grass. The handcrafted elements add depth and dimension to the saree, making it a true work of wearable art.
How to care
- Gently hand wash in cold water with a mild detergent.
- Don’t squeeze, wring or brush.
- Always air dry the saree in shade.
- Iron in medium heat only.
- Fold and store the saree, instead of using hangers.
- Expose the fabric periodically to natural atmosphere.
- Use silica gel or moisture absorbents in your cupboard.
Pure Silver Jewellery - But 1 get 1 free, limited time offer!
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. Please expect -
- 100% pure fabrics for a truly luxurious experience.
- Handcrafted for that extra detail and a brilliant drape.
- High quality fibre for a rich and soft touch against your skin.
We will give you a design consultation call, where our design team will provide you detailed consultation about the design, measurements and fits.
Your products will be dispatched the next business day and will reach you within 5 business days.
Customers love our products, and you can the reviews here.
But yes, if you don't like the product, we offer no questions asked returns. Please raise the return request within 7 days of receiving the product. You can whatsapp up on 99970 15639 or email on email@example.com or use our self serve return portal.