1. Personal Identification Information:
DIRA may collect personal identification information from Users in various ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit the website, register on the website, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, or interact with other activities, services, features, or resources provided on the website. Users may be asked for their name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and payment details, such as credit card information. Users may, however, visit the website anonymously. DIRA will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
2. Non-Personal Identification Information:
DIRA may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with the website. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer or device used, the operating system, the Internet service provider, and other similar information.
3. Web Browser Cookies:
4. How We Use Collected Information:
- To process orders: We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To send periodic emails: We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If the User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, detailed unsubscribe instructions are included at the bottom of each email or the User may contact us via the website.
- To personalize user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our website.
- To improve our website: We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from Users.
- To process payments: We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
5. How We Protect Your Information:
DIRA adopts appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on our website.
6. Sharing Your Personal Information:
DIRA does not sell, trade, or rent Users' personal identification information to others.