Sharon Select is a luxurious saree that stands out for its pure chiffon fabric and unique red hue. It features exquisite handwork buttis all over and patchwork on the blouse sleeves perfect for a wedding or festive season, making it a timeless and elegant choice.
Grab it now...
How to Care
- Gently hand wash in cold water with a mild detergent.
- Don’t squeeze, wring or brush.
- Always air dry the saree in shade.
- Iron in medium heat only.
- Fold and store the saree, instead of using hangers.
- Expose the fabric periodically to natural atmosphere.
- Use silica gel or moisture absorbents in your cupboard.
Pure Silver Jewellery - But 1 get 1 free, limited time offer!
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. Please expect -
- 100% pure fabrics for a truly luxurious experience.
- Handcrafted for that extra detail and a brilliant drape.
- High quality fibre for a rich and soft touch against your skin.
We will give you a design consultation call, where our design team will provide you detailed consultation about the design, measurements and fits.
Your products will be dispatched the next business day and will reach you within 5 business days.
Customers love our products, and you can the reviews here.
But yes, if you don't like the product, we offer no questions asked returns. Please raise the return request within 7 days of receiving the product. You can whatsapp up on 99970 15639 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org or use our self serve return portal.
This is my second order. I love Dira's Sarees and fabric. Love the chiffon. This saree is very beautiful.
The saree is beautiful and the blouse is real breathtaking one. Some of my friends were enquiring where did I get my blouses stitched , even I never wanted them to have my designs but ultimately told them about Dira.
I bought two saree with blouse stitching and inskirt. The sarees are beautiful and the stitching is perfect. I will send pics when I drape them for an occasion. Thank you Anushka for the assistance.
Got my parcel today. The saree is beautiful. Loved the peacocks on the saree.