- Flat 20% Off | Festive Offer
- Get Rs 300 Off on order above Rs 6000
- Extra 10% on Prepaid
An Indian woman’s wardrobe is incomplete without a weaved saree. Get a taste of the traditional look with our trendsetting Saree that's designed in Pure Cotton Silk fabric. This kaani weaved saree gets its pattern and weave from the oldest and most famous Kaani weaving craft of Kashmir. The Kashmiri craftsmen have handwoven this saree with much love and sincerity and the cool blue color of the saree is highly enriching and soothing. There are hints of light blue in the palla that provide a finishing touch to this 5.5 metres. An additional blouse piece is included in the package to ease your hassle.
Don endless elegance in the form of this attire.
How to Care
- Gently hand wash in cold water with a mild detergent.
- Don’t squeeze, wring or brush.
- Always air dry the saree in shade.
- Iron in medium heat only.
- Fold and store the saree, instead of using hangers.
- Expose the fabric periodically to natural atmosphere.
- Use silica gel or moisture absorbents in your cupboard.
Pure Silver Jewellery
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. Please expect -
- 100% pure fabrics for a truly luxurious experience.
- Handcrafted for that extra detail and a brilliant drape.
- High quality fibre for a rich and soft touch against your skin.
We will give you a design consultation call, where our design team will provide you detailed consultation about the design, measurements and fits.
Your products will be dispatched the next business day and will reach you within 5 business days.
Customers love our products, and you can the reviews here.
But yes, if you don't like the product, we offer no questions asked returns. Please raise the return request within 7 days of receiving the product. You can whatsapp up on 99970 15639 or email on email@example.com or use our self serve return portal.