InspirationImmerse yourself in the captivating beauty of this Handpainted chiffon saree in shades of blue. Every brushstroke on the delicate fabric tells a tale of artistic expression and creativity. The serene blue hues flow across the saree, creating a mesmerizing masterpiece that evokes a sense of tranquility and grace.
Step into a world of artistic allure with this Handpainted chiffon saree in blue, and let it become a canvas that showcases your impeccable taste and individuality. With its mesmerizing beauty and delicate charm, it is sure to leave a lasting impression wherever you go.
How to care
- Gently hand wash in cold water with a mild detergent.
- Don’t squeeze, wring or brush.
- Always air dry the saree in shade.
- Iron in medium heat only.
- Fold and store the saree, instead of using hangers.
- Expose the fabric periodically to natural atmosphere.
- Use silica gel or moisture absorbents in your cupboard.
Pure Silver Jewellery - But 1 get 1 free, limited time offer!
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. Please expect -
- 100% pure fabrics for a truly luxurious experience.
- Handcrafted for that extra detail and a brilliant drape.
- High quality fibre for a rich and soft touch against your skin.
We will give you a design consultation call, where our design team will provide you detailed consultation about the design, measurements and fits.
Your products will be dispatched the next business day and will reach you within 5 business days.
Customers love our products, and you can the reviews here.
But yes, if you don't like the product, we offer no questions asked returns. Please raise the return request within 7 days of receiving the product. You can whatsapp up on 99970 15639 or email on email@example.com or use our self serve return portal.