Handmade with Love ❤️
Embrace virtue and great modesty with this saree that has been crafted using pure Kota silk fabric. The enriched color and the detailed border makes the saree even more exquisite.
The feathery and ultra soft fabric gives it the required strength and sheen. This outfit is an all-season wear and a perfectly matching blouse fabric comes along with it. The length of the saree is 5.5 metre which is embellished with handcrafted gota border and its width is 44”.
Grab one and let the attire ink your beauty when you decide to wear it at an auspicious Pooja or a grand wedding ceremony.
How to Care
- Gently hand wash in cold water with a mild detergent.
- Don’t squeeze, wring or brush.
- Always air dry the saree in shade.
- Iron in medium heat only.
- Fold and store the saree, instead of using hangers.
- Expose the fabric periodically to natural atmosphere.
- Use silica gel or moisture absorbents in your cupboard.
on all orders
within 7 days of purchase
on pure fabrics
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. Please expect -
- 100% pure fabrics for a truly luxurious experience.
- Handcrafted for that extra detail and a brilliant drape.
- High quality fibre for a rich and soft touch against your skin.
We will give you a design consultation call, where our design team will provide you detailed consultation about the design, measurements and fits.
Your products will be dispatched the next business day and will reach you within 5 business days.
Customers love our products, and you can the reviews here.
But yes, if you don't like the product, we offer no questions asked returns. Please raise the return request within 7 days of receiving the product. You can whatsapp up on 99970 15639 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org or use our self serve return portal.
The saree is very beautiful.
Thank you for this lovely saree. Was the centre of attraction because of this beautiful saree. Looking forward to shop more.
Saree is really very pretty.