Handmade with Love ❤️
Royal Sunshine (Pure Georgette Thread and Sequins work Shibori Saree)
Made using pure Viscose Georgette, this beautiful saree is a must-have in your ethnic closet. With a thread and sequins work over it, this comes with a matching blouse piece which can be stitched as per your size.
The saree features a beautiful Shibori print, that enhances its overall appeal. It is designed in an amazingly fresh color combination, making it the right choice for celebrations. The super comfy fabric is what makes it highly breathable, and drape and it will flow smoothly with you.
Add grace to your ethnic collection by bagging this saree soon.
How to Care
- Gently hand wash in cold water with a mild detergent.
- Don’t squeeze, wring or brush.
- Always air dry the saree in shade.
- Iron in medium heat only.
- Fold and store the saree, instead of using hangers.
- Expose the fabric periodically to natural atmosphere.
- Use silica gel or moisture absorbents in your cupboard.
on all orders
within 7 days of purchase
on pure fabrics
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. Please expect -
- 100% pure fabrics for a truly luxurious experience.
- Handcrafted for that extra detail and a brilliant drape.
- High quality fibre for a rich and soft touch against your skin.
We will give you a design consultation call, where our design team will provide you detailed consultation about the design, measurements and fits.
Your products will be dispatched the next business day and will reach you within 5 business days.
Customers love our products, and you can the reviews here.
But yes, if you don't like the product, we offer no questions asked returns. Please raise the return request within 7 days of receiving the product. You can whatsapp up on 99970 15639 or email on email@example.com or use our self serve return portal.
This was my first purchase from Dira. And I am very happy with the saree, quality and the design. Loved the saree.
I wore this saree in Kashmir and the whole experience was awesome. I really felt like wearing a ray of sunshine in the Kashmir. Thank you Dira for such a gorgeous saree.