As Red As a Cherry
Wear what makes you shine from within. This graceful Handblock printed saree surely will. The carrot red shade gives the chiffon a warmer look and the golden Zari on the borders intensifies the design.
5.5 meters of Indian artistry draped around your waist will instantly uplift your mood in these summery days. This easy to flaunt saree comes with an additional 1 meter blouse piece. Dyed using natural colors, the saree is a perfect blend of culture and art. Light and comfortable to carry, this saree is breath-taking yet breathable
There’s a shade of soft Red made for each woman on the Earth. Grab yours now!
How to Care
- Gently hand wash in cold water with a mild detergent.
- Don’t squeeze, wring or brush.
- Always air dry the saree in shade.
- Iron in medium heat only.
- Fold and store the saree, instead of using hangers.
- Expose the fabric periodically to natural atmosphere.
- Use silica gel or moisture absorbents in your cupboard.
Pure Silver Jewellery
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. Please expect -
- 100% pure fabrics for a truly luxurious experience.
- Handcrafted for that extra detail and a brilliant drape.
- High quality fibre for a rich and soft touch against your skin.
We will give you a design consultation call, where our design team will provide you detailed consultation about the design, measurements and fits.
Your products will be dispatched the next business day and will reach you within 5 business days.
Customers love our products, and you can the reviews here.
But yes, if you don't like the product, we offer no questions asked returns. Please raise the return request within 7 days of receiving the product. You can whatsapp up on 99970 15639 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org or use our self serve return portal.
Wonderful pure material
Exactly as shown in pic. Material is good. Colour is vibrant.
I got the parcel and I am so happy. The saree is amazing. Thank you.
Saree is very pretty. Thank you.
Saree is lovely! Thanks a lot:)