Handmade with Love ❤️
Daffodil Ripple (Hand Tie-Dyed yellow Chiffon Saree)
Bag a saree that's perfect for any ethnic/casual occasion- an exquisite hand-tie-dyed chiffon saree, available in a gorgeous shade of yellow and adorned with a beautiful lehariya pattern.
Crafted from the finest chiffon fabric, this saree is lightweight, airy, and incredibly comfortable to wear. Its unique hand tie-dye pattern ensures that no two sarees are exactly alike, making yours truly one-of-a-kind. We've included a matching blouse so you have the perfect top to pair it with.
Order yours today and step out in style!
How to care
- Gently hand wash in cold water with a mild detergent.
- Don’t squeeze, wring or brush.
- Always air dry the saree in shade.
- Iron in medium heat only.
- Fold and store the saree, instead of using hangers.
- Expose the fabric periodically to natural atmosphere.
- Use silica gel or moisture absorbents in your cupboard.
on all orders
within 7 days of purchase
on pure fabrics
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. Please expect -
- 100% pure fabrics for a truly luxurious experience.
- Handcrafted for that extra detail and a brilliant drape.
- High quality fibre for a rich and soft touch against your skin.
We will give you a design consultation call, where our design team will provide you detailed consultation about the design, measurements and fits.
Your products will be dispatched the next business day and will reach you within 5 business days.
Customers love our products, and you can the reviews here.
But yes, if you don't like the product, we offer no questions asked returns. Please raise the return request within 7 days of receiving the product. You can whatsapp up on 99970 15639 or email on email@example.com or use our self serve return portal.