Be a proper patola wearing our trendy yet traditional patola printed saree. We have combined the famous patola prints from Gujarat with pure viscose georgette fabric to craft this exemplary piece.
The complexity of the design and artistry of ancient India is clearly visible in this finished saree. There are sequins and thread work adorning this 5.5-metre saree. Despite the handwork, the saree is highly comfortable, feathery, and flowy.
The multicolored stripes on a lovely maroon background give it a festive look, making it a great choice for any celebration. You shall also get a suitable blouse similar to the one in the picture. Reserve yours now!
How to care
- Gently hand wash in cold water with a mild detergent.
- Don’t squeeze, wring or brush.
- Always air dry the saree in shade.
- Iron in medium heat only.
- Fold and store the saree, instead of using hangers.
- Expose the fabric periodically to natural atmosphere.
- Use silica gel or moisture absorbents in your cupboard.
Pure Silver Jewellery - But 1 get 1 free, limited time offer!
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. Please expect -
- 100% pure fabrics for a truly luxurious experience.
- Handcrafted for that extra detail and a brilliant drape.
- High quality fibre for a rich and soft touch against your skin.
We will give you a design consultation call, where our design team will provide you detailed consultation about the design, measurements and fits.
Your products will be dispatched the next business day and will reach you within 5 business days.
Customers love our products, and you can the reviews here.
But yes, if you don't like the product, we offer no questions asked returns. Please raise the return request within 7 days of receiving the product. You can whatsapp up on 99970 15639 or email on email@example.com or use our self serve return portal.