- Flat 20% Off | Festive Offer
- Get Rs 300 Off on order above Rs 6000
- Extra 10% on Prepaid
Steal the limelight when wearing this ravishing printed saree.
With a subtle sequin border, this saree gives a boho vibe perfect for special occasions. Beautiful threadwork adds to its charm, spreading positivity wherever you go.
The material georgette, flourishing in this industry is durable, all season wearable and super comfortable. No hassles of crease too. The print, a favorite among numerous celebrities, stands out and is definitely a wardrobe essential!
The multicolored theme, on an orange base, does justice to the occasion, exuding the vibrant personality of the person wearing it. Due to the saree’s light nature, nothing will hold you back from having a nice time!
How to care
- Gently hand wash in cold water with a mild detergent.
- Don’t squeeze, wring or brush.
- Always air dry the saree in shade.
- Iron in medium heat only.
- Fold and store the saree, instead of using hangers.
- Expose the fabric periodically to natural atmosphere.
- Use silica gel or moisture absorbents in your cupboard.
Pure Silver Jewellery
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. Please expect -
- 100% pure fabrics for a truly luxurious experience.
- Handcrafted for that extra detail and a brilliant drape.
- High quality fibre for a rich and soft touch against your skin.
We will give you a design consultation call, where our design team will provide you detailed consultation about the design, measurements and fits.
Your products will be dispatched the next business day and will reach you within 5 business days.
Customers love our products, and you can the reviews here.
But yes, if you don't like the product, we offer no questions asked returns. Please raise the return request within 7 days of receiving the product. You can whatsapp up on 99970 15639 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org or use our self serve return portal.
Thank you for the beautiful saree. Cant thank you enough for this beauty. Fabric is soft and flowy.
:- Just wanted to let you know that the saree was lovely and widely appreciated.