Pastel Petal Dreams
InspirationThis light pink Handpainted chiffon saree is perfect for those who appreciate understated elegance and timeless beauty. It is a versatile ensemble that can be adorned for various occasions, from daytime events to evening soirees. The soft pink shade complements a range of skin tones, while the artistic details add a unique and personalized touch.
Every inch of the saree is adorned with Handpainted details, carefully crafted by skilled artisans. The gentle strokes of the brush create intricate patterns and motifs, showcasing the artist's meticulous attention to detail. The light pink hue adds a touch of femininity and innocence, evoking a sense of delicate beauty.
How to care
- Gently hand wash in cold water with a mild detergent.
- Don’t squeeze, wring or brush.
- Always air dry the saree in shade.
- Iron in medium heat only.
- Fold and store the saree, instead of using hangers.
- Expose the fabric periodically to natural atmosphere.
- Use silica gel or moisture absorbents in your cupboard.
Pure Silver Jewellery - But 1 get 1 free, limited time offer!
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. Please expect -
- 100% pure fabrics for a truly luxurious experience.
- Handcrafted for that extra detail and a brilliant drape.
- High quality fibre for a rich and soft touch against your skin.
We will give you a design consultation call, where our design team will provide you detailed consultation about the design, measurements and fits.
Your products will be dispatched the next business day and will reach you within 5 business days.
Customers love our products, and you can the reviews here.
But yes, if you don't like the product, we offer no questions asked returns. Please raise the return request within 7 days of receiving the product. You can whatsapp up on 99970 15639 or email on email@example.com or use our self serve return portal.
I received the order today. Can’t believe how you made such a perfect fit blouse without meeting me ever in person! This is not achieved by any of the boutiques i have been to all my life. I m quite impressed n now i know where to shop my sarees from ☺️
But how did you do this!!! I had stopped wearing sarees coz of blouse issues coz my size changed since a while just after my marriage.
Thankyou sooooo much m so so happy 😍
Will definitely share pics once i wear it on raksha bandhan