Handcrafted, Pure & Quality Assured.
Free Shipping & Returns.
Call or whatsappp us at 9997015639.
|Get 10% OFF on orders above Rs. 6,500.|
|Get EXTRA 5% discount on Prepaid orders on checkout page. (Find this discount in Razorpay, under offers).|
An Indian woman’s wardrobe is incomplete without a weaved saree. Get a taste of the traditional look with our trendsetting Saree that's designed in Pure Cotton Silk fabric. This kaani weaved saree gets its pattern and weave from the oldest and most famous Kaani weaving craft of Kashmir. The Kashmiri craftsmen have handwoven this saree with much love and sincerity and the cool blue color of the saree is highly enriching and soothing. There are hints of light blue in the palla that provide a finishing touch to this 5.5 metres. An additional blouse piece is included in the package to ease your hassle.
Don endless elegance in the form of this attire.
How to Care
- Gently hand wash in cold water with a mild detergent.
- Don’t squeeze, wring or brush.
- Always air dry the saree in shade.
- Iron in medium heat only.
- Fold and store the saree, instead of using hangers.
- Expose the fabric periodically to natural atmosphere.
- Use silica gel or moisture absorbents in your cupboard.