You can now own a masterpiece of one of the oldest silks, munga silk, woven into a superficial fabric. The munga silk has a naturally golden-yellowish tint. Sarees made of munga silk originated in Assam but are now popular throughout India. Its sheen and texture make it exclusively royal. The adjacent saree is richly embroidered with zari work and the blouse has unique foil work that conveys a royal appearance. Wear it to a wedding or an auspicious occasion and flaunt your style statement. This saree is crafted in India and features a lavish blue colour. Select it and wear it with pride.
How to care
- Gently hand wash in cold water with a mild detergent.
- Don’t squeeze, wring or brush.
- Always air dry the saree in shade.
- Iron in medium heat only.
- Fold and store the saree, instead of using hangers.
- Expose the fabric periodically to natural atmosphere.
- Use silica gel or moisture absorbents in your cupboard.
Pure Silver Jewellery
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. Please expect -
- 100% pure fabrics for a truly luxurious experience.
- Handcrafted for that extra detail and a brilliant drape.
- High quality fibre for a rich and soft touch against your skin.
We will give you a design consultation call, where our design team will provide you detailed consultation about the design, measurements and fits.
Your products will be dispatched the next business day and will reach you within 5 business days.
Customers love our products, and you can the reviews here.
But yes, if you don't like the product, we offer no questions asked returns. Please raise the return request within 7 days of receiving the product. You can whatsapp up on 99970 15639 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org or use our self serve return portal.