- Flat 20% Off | Festive Offer
- Get Rs 300 Off on order above Rs 6000
- Extra 10% on Prepaid
Accentuate your traditional wear collection with this Crimson red Maheshwari Silk saree. The saree is made of luxurious Maheshwari silk, known for its soft and lustrous texture. With its intricate golden zari border, it exudes sophistication and glamour. Its deep, rich red colour is associated with love, passion, and power. The golden and red combination creates a beautiful contrast that will charm anyone. The saree drapes beautifully and comfortably, making it perfect for any special occasion. It is a true masterpiece of Indian craftsmanship and a must-have for any tradition-conscious woman.
Dispatch will be done after 7-10 days!
How to care
- Gently hand wash in cold water with a mild detergent.
- Don’t squeeze, wring or brush.
- Always air dry the saree in shade.
- Iron in medium heat only.
- Fold and store the saree, instead of using hangers.
- Expose the fabric periodically to natural atmosphere.
- Use silica gel or moisture absorbents in your cupboard.
Pure Silver Jewellery
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. Please expect -
- 100% pure fabrics for a truly luxurious experience.
- Handcrafted for that extra detail and a brilliant drape.
- High quality fibre for a rich and soft touch against your skin.
We will give you a design consultation call, where our design team will provide you detailed consultation about the design, measurements and fits.
Your products will be dispatched the next business day and will reach you within 5 business days.
Customers love our products, and you can the reviews here.
But yes, if you don't like the product, we offer no questions asked returns. Please raise the return request within 7 days of receiving the product. You can whatsapp up on 99970 15639 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org or use our self serve return portal.