Handmade with Love ❤️
Lilac Lullaby (Thread and sequins work Organza Saree)
‘Charming and crisp’ is what defines our saree the best. We present an enticing Lilac saree crafted by skilled Indian artisans. The bright saree features fine sequin work and a gota lace that adorns its borders.
Have a glance at the pallu too! How fresh the scalloped pattern looks! We provide a complementary sequined blouse that you can customize for your need. The saree is ultra-lightweight, breathable, skin-friendly, and comfortable. It won't restrict your movements and will allow you to be at ease when you wear it.
From weddings to Pujas and college farewells, it is a perfect choice. Bag it now!
How to Care
- Gently hand wash in cold water with a mild detergent.
- Don’t squeeze, wring or brush.
- Always air dry the saree in shade.
- Iron in medium heat only.
- Fold and store the saree, instead of using hangers.
- Expose the fabric periodically to natural atmosphere.
- Use silica gel or moisture absorbents in your cupboard.
on all orders
within 7 days of purchase
on pure fabrics
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. Please expect -
- 100% pure fabrics for a truly luxurious experience.
- Handcrafted for that extra detail and a brilliant drape.
- High quality fibre for a rich and soft touch against your skin.
We will give you a design consultation call, where our design team will provide you detailed consultation about the design, measurements and fits.
Your products will be dispatched the next business day and will reach you within 5 business days.
Customers love our products, and you can the reviews here.
But yes, if you don't like the product, we offer no questions asked returns. Please raise the return request within 7 days of receiving the product. You can whatsapp up on 99970 15639 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org or use our self serve return portal.
The saree is pretty and the Organza is very good.