Being a little obsessed while choosing a saree is absolutely okay. Especially when you are presented with a beautiful Chikankari collection. The intricate and age-old Mukaish work is an adornment to this pure viscose georgette saree and the lavender color makes it even more ethnic and royal.
This attire when paired even with minimal jewelry will create a magnificent look for a wedding ceremony and even an auspicious Puja at your place. Highly comfortable to be worn during all seasons, this breathtaking saree is of 5.5 meter and has a pretty threadwork all along its length. This enchanting ensemble will surely twirl your heart today
How to Care
- Gently hand wash in cold water with a mild detergent.
- Don’t squeeze, wring or brush.
- Always air dry the saree in shade.
- Iron in medium heat only.
- Fold and store the saree, instead of using hangers.
- Expose the fabric periodically to natural atmosphere.
- Use silica gel or moisture absorbents in your cupboard.
Pure Silver Jewellery
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. Please expect -
- 100% pure fabrics for a truly luxurious experience.
- Handcrafted for that extra detail and a brilliant drape.
- High quality fibre for a rich and soft touch against your skin.
We will give you a design consultation call, where our design team will provide you detailed consultation about the design, measurements and fits.
Your products will be dispatched the next business day and will reach you within 5 business days.
Customers love our products, and you can the reviews here.
But yes, if you don't like the product, we offer no questions asked returns. Please raise the return request within 7 days of receiving the product. You can whatsapp up on 99970 15639 or email on email@example.com or use our self serve return portal.