- Flat 20% Off | Festive Offer
- Get Rs 300 Off on order above Rs 6000
- Extra 10% on Prepaid
We have an addition for your ethnic wardrobe- an exquisite Bandhej Red Chiffon Saree! Made from high-quality chiffon fabric, this saree features a beautiful red hue that's perfect for weddings, festivals, and even the next Puja at your place.
Crafted by skilled artisans, the saree boasts a traditional Bandhej pattern that's achieved through intricate hand tie-dye techniques. Its one-of-a-kind design is sure to turn heads.
Wear this saree with traditional jewelry and accessories to create a stunning ethnic look.
How to Care
Gently hand wash in cold water with a mild detergent.
- Don’t squeeze, wring or brush.
- Always air dry the saree in shade.
- Iron in medium heat only.
- Fold and store the saree, instead of using hangers.
- Expose the fabric periodically to natural atmosphere.
- Use silica gel or moisture absorbents in your cupboard.
Pure Silver Jewellery
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. Please expect -
- 100% pure fabrics for a truly luxurious experience.
- Handcrafted for that extra detail and a brilliant drape.
- High quality fibre for a rich and soft touch against your skin.
We will give you a design consultation call, where our design team will provide you detailed consultation about the design, measurements and fits.
Your products will be dispatched the next business day and will reach you within 5 business days.
Customers love our products, and you can the reviews here.
But yes, if you don't like the product, we offer no questions asked returns. Please raise the return request within 7 days of receiving the product. You can whatsapp up on 99970 15639 or email on email@example.com or use our self serve return portal.